At Saint Joseph’s Shankill we aspire to lead the way in dementia care in Ireland. We have been awarded the Excellence in Dementia Care award at the 2018 NHI Awards so we feel like we know what we are talking about!
At Saint Joseph’s we have six homes or lodges are they are known, for people living with dementia; these lodges are a home from home for our residents. We care for our residents in a very specific way depending on their needs and their stage of dementia and we focus on making them know they matter to us. We need the very best people to join the team!
The right people will to ensure that all our residents living with dementia, feel wanted and needed, supported and loved and most of all that they feel alive. Are you one of these people, that can make a difference every day?
Current Job Vacancies;
Administration Assistant Grade IV
Fixed Term Contract/Part-time, Week on Week off
(37 Hours bi-weekly)
The Administration Assistant will be responsible for all reception duties, planning/organising of training needs, general clerical work and will report to, and work closely with, the Administration Officer in Saint Joseph’s.
The responsibilities of the Administration Assistant will include:
- All aspects of reception duties and office administration
- Running of Saint Joseph’s Training programme for all staff
- Ability to be flexible, communicate effectively and multi task as required.
- Excellent computer skills
- A relevant third level qualification is advantageous
- At least 2 years’ experience in an Administration role
A full job description is available on request on 01 2823000 or by email to email@example.com.
2. Staff Nurses
We require someone who:
- has the vision to lead a person centred team
- is intuitive, emotionally intelligent, spontaneous and flexible
- is aware of what matters most in life
- wants to work in the only home in Ireland dedicated to dementia care
- be registered with An Bord Altranais
- demonstrate excellent communication (both verbal and written), organisational skills, flexibility and commitment
- Experience in care of the elderly/ dementia would be an advantage.
Informal enquiries to Ms. Norma Sheehan, Director of Nursing, on 01 271 9200.
For full job descriptions or to submit CV contact;