At Saint Joseph’s Shankill we aspire to lead the way in dementia care in Ireland. We were awarded the Excellence in Dementia Care award at the 2018 NHI Awards, the 2020 Charity Impact Winners and we have been awarded the Volunteer Ireland Investing in Volunteers recognition.
At Saint Joseph’s we have six homes or lodges are they are known, for people living with dementia; these lodges are a home from home for our residents. We care for our residents in a very specific way depending on their needs and their stage of dementia and we focus on making them know they matter to us. We need the very best people to join the team!
The right people will to ensure that all our residents living with dementia, feel wanted and needed, supported and loved and most of all that they feel alive. Are you one of these people, that can make a difference every day?
Current Job Vacancies;
We require someone who:
- has the vision to lead a person centred team
- is intuitive, emotionally intelligent, spontaneous and flexible
- is aware of what matters most in life
- wants to work in the only home in Ireland dedicated to dementia care
- be registered with An Bord Altranais
- demonstrate excellent communication (both verbal and written), organisational skills, flexibility and commitment
- Experience in care of the elderly/ dementia would be an advantage.
Informal enquiries to Ms. Sinoy Allycoboccus, Acting Director of Nursing, on 01 271 9200.
Download full job description
to submit CV contact Elaine Byrne.