We are currently seeking to appoint the following:
1. Dementia ‘Butterfly’ Project Leader
The primary role of the Project Leader will be to inspire and support staff at Saint Joseph’s Shankill, to embrace a culture of change in dementia care, using the ‘Butterfly model’. Delivery of measurable improvements in quality of life and quality of service will be evidenced through audit and achievement of the Butterfly kite mark. Ultimately, the success will be obvious in the response from our residents living with dementia. Download full job description Project Leader Dementia February 2017
2. Staff Nurses
We require someone who:
- has the vision to lead a person centred team
- is intuitive, emotionally intelligent, spontaneous and flexible
- is aware of what matters most in life
The successful candidate should be flexible and committed and fulfil the following criteria:
- be registered with An Bord Altranais
- demonstrate excellent communication (both verbal and written), organisational skills, flexibility and commitment
Experience in care of the elderly/ dementia would be an advantage.
A full job description is available on request from Human Resources Department on 01 277 1509 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquiries to Ms. Norma Sheehan, Director of Nursing, on 01 271 9200.
To apply, please forward full curriculum vitae to:
Human Resource Officer
Saint John of God Hospital
A panel will be formed from which future vacancies may be filled.
We are an equal opportunities organisation.